I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
With hours to go before StarFox Zero releases, it seems the developer’s president has resigned. A post on a Japanese gaming business site, that has been translated, states that Tatsuya Minami resigned as president of Platinum Games at the end of March and has been replaced by Kenichi Sato. No other details were given like if Minami will remain with Platinum, if this resignation was planned or sudden, or why Minami’s name is still on the company’s website listed as president.
Platinum may not be too proud of StarFox Zero, which is getting middling reviews, but they have stepped up their development in the past few years. Bayonetta, Vanquish, and Metal Gear Rising were all beloved by fans and their upcoming game Scalebound caught interest when it was debuted back at E3 2014.
Platinum hasn’t commented on the change and we hope it has no effect on development.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?