This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
With hours to go before StarFox Zero releases, it seems the developer’s president has resigned. A post on a Japanese gaming business site, that has been translated, states that Tatsuya Minami resigned as president of Platinum Games at the end of March and has been replaced by Kenichi Sato. No other details were given like if Minami will remain with Platinum, if this resignation was planned or sudden, or why Minami’s name is still on the company’s website listed as president.
Platinum may not be too proud of StarFox Zero, which is getting middling reviews, but they have stepped up their development in the past few years. Bayonetta, Vanquish, and Metal Gear Rising were all beloved by fans and their upcoming game Scalebound caught interest when it was debuted back at E3 2014.
Platinum hasn’t commented on the change and we hope it has no effect on development.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!