- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
With hours to go before StarFox Zero releases, it seems the developer’s president has resigned. A post on a Japanese gaming business site, that has been translated, states that Tatsuya Minami resigned as president of Platinum Games at the end of March and has been replaced by Kenichi Sato. No other details were given like if Minami will remain with Platinum, if this resignation was planned or sudden, or why Minami’s name is still on the company’s website listed as president.
Platinum may not be too proud of StarFox Zero, which is getting middling reviews, but they have stepped up their development in the past few years. Bayonetta, Vanquish, and Metal Gear Rising were all beloved by fans and their upcoming game Scalebound caught interest when it was debuted back at E3 2014.
Platinum hasn’t commented on the change and we hope it has no effect on development.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool