Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 is coming, and gosh does it look weird. You got Rose Warriors fighting Zombie Mech-Pilots, Zombie Superheroes fighting Flying Oranges, and lots of weird weapons being used on both sides. You’ll have until spring of 2016 to choose a side for this weird war.
The later E3 conference showed off a gameplay demo, revealing a 4-player zombies co-op mode entitled “Graveyard Ops” with a whole slew of items, enemies, and classes. Also announced was single player mode and splitscreen two player mode. The game will also feature the ability to transfer characters from the previous Garden Warfare.
Garden Warfare 2 is set for launch in Spring 2016, and will reportedly be updated with free content.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.