The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 is coming, and gosh does it look weird. You got Rose Warriors fighting Zombie Mech-Pilots, Zombie Superheroes fighting Flying Oranges, and lots of weird weapons being used on both sides. You’ll have until spring of 2016 to choose a side for this weird war.
The later E3 conference showed off a gameplay demo, revealing a 4-player zombies co-op mode entitled “Graveyard Ops” with a whole slew of items, enemies, and classes. Also announced was single player mode and splitscreen two player mode. The game will also feature the ability to transfer characters from the previous Garden Warfare.
Garden Warfare 2 is set for launch in Spring 2016, and will reportedly be updated with free content.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.