Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare 2 is coming, and gosh does it look weird. You got Rose Warriors fighting Zombie Mech-Pilots, Zombie Superheroes fighting Flying Oranges, and lots of weird weapons being used on both sides. You’ll have until spring of 2016 to choose a side for this weird war.
The later E3 conference showed off a gameplay demo, revealing a 4-player zombies co-op mode entitled “Graveyard Ops” with a whole slew of items, enemies, and classes. Also announced was single player mode and splitscreen two player mode. The game will also feature the ability to transfer characters from the previous Garden Warfare.
Garden Warfare 2 is set for launch in Spring 2016, and will reportedly be updated with free content.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.