Oh no, not the dailies again. Anything but that...
- Daily Login Systems and Emotional Comfort - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
Obsidian CEO Feargus Urquhart has confirmed in an interview with Gamepressure.com that Pillars of Eternity II is in development.
Although nothing has been formally announced, Urquhart has said that crowdfunding is a likely option for the sequel to 2015’s Kickstarter success story, claiming “people would support us again, because they trust us.”
The original Pillars brought in close to $4 million through Kickstarter – almost quadruple its funding goal. It holds a score of 89 on Metacritic, making it one of 2015’s most acclaimed RPGs.
I never had the chance to spend much time with Pillars of Eternity, but as a role-playing fan, I’m always excited to hear about new RPGs doing well. It’s refreshing to see a CRPG using a unique setting and ruleset too, rather than Dungeons & Dragons-based games.
Austin is a WA-based player of games, writer of fictions, and seer of hellish futures. They voice only the worst of opinions, except when they don't. They are a Staff Writer for VGCC. Their avatar image was drawn by Twitter user/good boy @fancydrak.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.