Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Shigiru Miyamoto had an interview with Eurogamer recently, discussing the possibility of Super Mario Galaxy 3 and how he constructed Super Mario Bros‘ famous 1-1. The bit of the interview most fit to print here would be Miyamoto’s confirmation of a fourth Pikmin game.
Miyamoto went on record saying “It’s actually very close to completion. Pikmin teams are always working on the next one.”. Eurogamer then followed up with Nintendo and got another confirmation. No other information is available, but I’m hoping the “very close to completion” bit means we’ll get an official announcement soon. It’s also worth noting that this could be an early NX game instead of a Wii U installment, but since it’s almost complete, maybe it’ll be a final hoorah on the Wii U. I’m personally a huge fan of Pikmin, as seen here, so a fourth entry in the franchise is very welcome around these parts.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos