This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Shigiru Miyamoto had an interview with Eurogamer recently, discussing the possibility of Super Mario Galaxy 3 and how he constructed Super Mario Bros‘ famous 1-1. The bit of the interview most fit to print here would be Miyamoto’s confirmation of a fourth Pikmin game.
Miyamoto went on record saying “It’s actually very close to completion. Pikmin teams are always working on the next one.”. Eurogamer then followed up with Nintendo and got another confirmation. No other information is available, but I’m hoping the “very close to completion” bit means we’ll get an official announcement soon. It’s also worth noting that this could be an early NX game instead of a Wii U installment, but since it’s almost complete, maybe it’ll be a final hoorah on the Wii U. I’m personally a huge fan of Pikmin, as seen here, so a fourth entry in the franchise is very welcome around these parts.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!