Happy, uh, late holidays!
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 78: Trading Tokusatsu - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 384: Square Enix Excited for Castlevania NFT - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 382: Endwalking it Old School - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 77: Kamen Rider Build - Read More → . . . . .
- The Game Awards 2021 Continue the Night, While Activision Blizzard Workers Inch Closer To a Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 7: Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between with Claris Cyarron and Lucas Johnson of Silverstring Media - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
Shigiru Miyamoto had an interview with Eurogamer recently, discussing the possibility of Super Mario Galaxy 3 and how he constructed Super Mario Bros‘ famous 1-1. The bit of the interview most fit to print here would be Miyamoto’s confirmation of a fourth Pikmin game.
Miyamoto went on record saying “It’s actually very close to completion. Pikmin teams are always working on the next one.”. Eurogamer then followed up with Nintendo and got another confirmation. No other information is available, but I’m hoping the “very close to completion” bit means we’ll get an official announcement soon. It’s also worth noting that this could be an early NX game instead of a Wii U installment, but since it’s almost complete, maybe it’ll be a final hoorah on the Wii U. I’m personally a huge fan of Pikmin, as seen here, so a fourth entry in the franchise is very welcome around these parts.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
January 10, 2022 | by
Brown is also a valid colour.
December 19, 2021 | by
Does Master Chief's armor count as a tactical gamer diaper? Genuinely not sure, please ask this question on the next podcast.