Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Shigiru Miyamoto had an interview with Eurogamer recently, discussing the possibility of Super Mario Galaxy 3 and how he constructed Super Mario Bros‘ famous 1-1. The bit of the interview most fit to print here would be Miyamoto’s confirmation of a fourth Pikmin game.
Miyamoto went on record saying “It’s actually very close to completion. Pikmin teams are always working on the next one.”. Eurogamer then followed up with Nintendo and got another confirmation. No other information is available, but I’m hoping the “very close to completion” bit means we’ll get an official announcement soon. It’s also worth noting that this could be an early NX game instead of a Wii U installment, but since it’s almost complete, maybe it’ll be a final hoorah on the Wii U. I’m personally a huge fan of Pikmin, as seen here, so a fourth entry in the franchise is very welcome around these parts.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.