Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC 326: "I played Avengers" "Are you OK?" - Read More → . . . . .
During Youtube’s Live at E3 stream Microsoft announced an HD remaster of the original Xbox cult classic Phantom Dust. The remaster will include updated visuals, Xbox Live connectivity and some key gameplay rebalancing. There was a sequel/reboot in development announced at E3 2014 by Darkside Game Studios but following the studio’s closure last February, it seemed like the series had bit the dust. What this remaster means for the series’ future has yet to be seen, but we’ll probably learn more when it launches next year for Windows 10 and Xbox One.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!
Man, anime huh?