Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
Ugh, guys, I dunno if I can hold out for the New 3DS. Sure, it’ll have built-in NFC, and you’ll be able to play exclusive games like Xenoblade Chronicles, but I doubt there will be a Persona Q version of the New 3DS.
Yep, that’s right, those really sweet 3DSes that many of us thought would be Japan-exclusive are coming out in North America this year. According to press releases and pictures taken from the Gamestop Managers Expo going on today, the Persona Q and Smash 4 3DS XLs will be dropping on US soil. Not only that, but a new, Gamestop exclusive NES controller model. Each model is coming sooner than expected, with the Smash 4 one being released Sept. 19th, the NES model coming Oct. 10th, and the Persona Q model dropping alongside the game on Nov. 25th. None of these come with their respective games, upsettingly, but they’re all super slick and I especially want the Persona Q one. Who do I have to beg to get one of these bad boys?
Also all of these being XLs matches up with Mike’s discovery that the 3DS’ original model has been discontinued save for pink ones at Toys R Us.
Here’s pics of the other two that I didn’t use as the featured image.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.