The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Persona 5 has been delayed multiple times over the course of its development, with no concrete release date given for the latest upcoming entry in the popular SMT spinoff series. More recently, the game was to be set for release in summer 2016, though whether this is worldwide or just for Japan is still unknown.
Now a mysterious timer has appeared on the game’s official website, counting down to two weeks from now on May 5th. Besides the timer and a cool logo, the website doesn’t show anything else, leaving just exactly what will happen on May 5th a mystery? Will there be a new trailer? Will developer Atlus reveal more information about the story or gameplay? Will the game finally get an actual release date? Unfortunately, there’s no way to know until the clock finishes its countdown. In the meantime, watch this space.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.