The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
Atlus brought a new preview trailer for Persona 5 at their Tokyo Game Show stage, revealing new moments and environments, as well as dating the game for a Summer 2016 release. Each party member’s respective Persona were on display, as well as the the Demons/Persona that will be both enemy and ally. Persona 5 will be on Playstation 3 & 4 this Summer, so there’s plenty of time to catch up on past titles, or run around a crumbling pyramid like all the cool kids are doing.
*UPDATE* Via SiliconEra: Game Director Katsura Hashino has made a few statements explaining the delays and where the game stands over here
Devin can neither confirm nor deny if he is the result of a massive experiment gone horribly right. Master of the Wu-Tang sword style.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.