I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
To open up Monday of E3 2019 and the PC Gaming Show in a fun and exciting way, Rebellion Developments has announced the development of Evil Genius 2: World Domination which is a sequel to the 2004 cult-hit Real Time Strategy game Evil Genius. With a quirky style reminiscent of pop art and Pixar, reminding everyone of Team Fortress 2 – Evil Genius 2: World Domination is a RTS where you play as an evil genius trying to take over the world and thwart those dastardly heroes who would try to maintain order and balance to the world.
By the trailer, it looks like you can choose between four different evil genius archetypes which leads me to believe that each character has different abilities. I just want to see what the game itself looks like now before I can get really excited!
Evil Genius 2 is coming to steam and there is a closed beta you can sign up for at http://evilgeniusgame.com
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?