Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
To open up Monday of E3 2019 and the PC Gaming Show in a fun and exciting way, Rebellion Developments has announced the development of Evil Genius 2: World Domination which is a sequel to the 2004 cult-hit Real Time Strategy game Evil Genius. With a quirky style reminiscent of pop art and Pixar, reminding everyone of Team Fortress 2 – Evil Genius 2: World Domination is a RTS where you play as an evil genius trying to take over the world and thwart those dastardly heroes who would try to maintain order and balance to the world.
By the trailer, it looks like you can choose between four different evil genius archetypes which leads me to believe that each character has different abilities. I just want to see what the game itself looks like now before I can get really excited!
Evil Genius 2 is coming to steam and there is a closed beta you can sign up for at http://evilgeniusgame.com
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.