The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
To open up Monday of E3 2019 and the PC Gaming Show in a fun and exciting way, Rebellion Developments has announced the development of Evil Genius 2: World Domination which is a sequel to the 2004 cult-hit Real Time Strategy game Evil Genius. With a quirky style reminiscent of pop art and Pixar, reminding everyone of Team Fortress 2 – Evil Genius 2: World Domination is a RTS where you play as an evil genius trying to take over the world and thwart those dastardly heroes who would try to maintain order and balance to the world.
By the trailer, it looks like you can choose between four different evil genius archetypes which leads me to believe that each character has different abilities. I just want to see what the game itself looks like now before I can get really excited!
Evil Genius 2 is coming to steam and there is a closed beta you can sign up for at http://evilgeniusgame.com
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.