We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
To open up Monday of E3 2019 and the PC Gaming Show in a fun and exciting way, Rebellion Developments has announced the development of Evil Genius 2: World Domination which is a sequel to the 2004 cult-hit Real Time Strategy game Evil Genius. With a quirky style reminiscent of pop art and Pixar, reminding everyone of Team Fortress 2 – Evil Genius 2: World Domination is a RTS where you play as an evil genius trying to take over the world and thwart those dastardly heroes who would try to maintain order and balance to the world.
By the trailer, it looks like you can choose between four different evil genius archetypes which leads me to believe that each character has different abilities. I just want to see what the game itself looks like now before I can get really excited!
Evil Genius 2 is coming to steam and there is a closed beta you can sign up for at http://evilgeniusgame.com
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!