Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
To open up Monday of E3 2019 and the PC Gaming Show in a fun and exciting way, Rebellion Developments has announced the development of Evil Genius 2: World Domination which is a sequel to the 2004 cult-hit Real Time Strategy game Evil Genius. With a quirky style reminiscent of pop art and Pixar, reminding everyone of Team Fortress 2 – Evil Genius 2: World Domination is a RTS where you play as an evil genius trying to take over the world and thwart those dastardly heroes who would try to maintain order and balance to the world.
By the trailer, it looks like you can choose between four different evil genius archetypes which leads me to believe that each character has different abilities. I just want to see what the game itself looks like now before I can get really excited!
Evil Genius 2 is coming to steam and there is a closed beta you can sign up for at http://evilgeniusgame.com
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss