Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
On Friday, we brought you the news that Sony was auctioning off the first of the 12,300 limited edition 20th Anniversary PS4’s produced late last year. The auction, which stood at ¥1,785,000 when we first reported the news, closed this morning at close to fifteen times that price, finishing at an absolutely massive ¥15,135,000. For reference, that’s about $128,500 US, or the average monthly salary here at The Chooch (I wish).
With Sony matching the winning bid, more than $250,000 from the auction alone will be donated to Save the Children Japan, and that’s not even factoring in the extra money added to the cause by the #ps_20th_love hashtag the company promoted on Twitter. For the winning bidder’s sake, let’s hope the unit’s not defective!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos