This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
On Friday, we brought you the news that Sony was auctioning off the first of the 12,300 limited edition 20th Anniversary PS4’s produced late last year. The auction, which stood at ¥1,785,000 when we first reported the news, closed this morning at close to fifteen times that price, finishing at an absolutely massive ¥15,135,000. For reference, that’s about $128,500 US, or the average monthly salary here at The Chooch (I wish).
With Sony matching the winning bid, more than $250,000 from the auction alone will be donated to Save the Children Japan, and that’s not even factoring in the extra money added to the cause by the #ps_20th_love hashtag the company promoted on Twitter. For the winning bidder’s sake, let’s hope the unit’s not defective!
Niall is the last remaining emo kid and can usually be found hiding from Michael Myers in Dead by Daylight or waiting in vain for fights in DOA6.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!