Don't take your eyes off the fridge!
- VGCC Episode 288: All the Kinds of Mads You Could Want - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- The Route 09: Crossroads Pt. 1 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 287: Milo Immasculation - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 27: A Grand Send-off - Read More → . . . . .
- Janie's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 286: Michonski Gaming Sandwich - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2: War Of The Choosen - Episode 22, Penumbra Penultimate (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Trixie's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 3: Reyan Ali - Read More → . . . . .
People Can Fly, of Painkiller renown and Bulletstorm er… noun, unveiled their first new project since leaving Epic Games. Though they talked at length about their design goals with the game, very little was shown. A short reel of vaguely organic-looking weapons and slimy monster was soon, whilst lead designer Bartosz Nitka explained that the game was a 3 player co-op game that would allow for easy drop-in and drop-out. People Can Fly seem to be very aware of the years of experience they carry in the genre and seemed determined to leverage it into a memorable game. Nowhere to go but up… right?
Outriders is planned to release summer 2020 for the PS4, Xbox One, and the PC. It is, of course, published by Square Enix
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
Are we going to have a PROBLEM, Warlock?? Is XCHOOM gonna have to come back there and smack a choosen?
The Beginning of the End
Anyone else remember Milo's Astro Lanes? No? Then you're normal.
Logging on to egg dot com slash spyrofic.