So We Ride Again...To Another End...
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
People Can Fly, of Painkiller renown and Bulletstorm er… noun, unveiled their first new project since leaving Epic Games. Though they talked at length about their design goals with the game, very little was shown. A short reel of vaguely organic-looking weapons and slimy monster was soon, whilst lead designer Bartosz Nitka explained that the game was a 3 player co-op game that would allow for easy drop-in and drop-out. People Can Fly seem to be very aware of the years of experience they carry in the genre and seemed determined to leverage it into a memorable game. Nowhere to go but up… right?
Outriders is planned to release summer 2020 for the PS4, Xbox One, and the PC. It is, of course, published by Square Enix
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss