How can a character so cool be treated so badly? What kind of cruel fate is this?
- Dear Cygames, Stop Shitting On Hawk You Cowards - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 268: Marill on the Maypole - Read More → . . . . .
- The Best and Worst of E3 2019, According to Us - Read More → . . . . .
- Where's Turing?? Read Only Memories Is Minding It's Own Business In "Neurodiver" - Read More → . . . . .
- Spyro Reignited Coming to Switch in September - Read More → . . . . .
- Breath of the Wild Sequel in Development - Read More → . . . . .
- Banjo-Kazooie Makes It To Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- Animal Crossing New Horizons on Switch Finally Revealed - Read More → . . . . .
- Astral Chain Detailed in Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 in 2020! - Read More → . . . . .
People Can Fly, of Painkiller renown and Bulletstorm er… noun, unveiled their first new project since leaving Epic Games. Though they talked at length about their design goals with the game, very little was shown. A short reel of vaguely organic-looking weapons and slimy monster was soon, whilst lead designer Bartosz Nitka explained that the game was a 3 player co-op game that would allow for easy drop-in and drop-out. People Can Fly seem to be very aware of the years of experience they carry in the genre and seemed determined to leverage it into a memorable game. Nowhere to go but up… right?
Outriders is planned to release summer 2020 for the PS4, Xbox One, and the PC. It is, of course, published by Square Enix
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
DOOM... the video game.
Roll +Edge to Assess
We have some thoughts about E3 2019. We know you want to hear them.
I've only known ES88 for five minutes and I would die for them.