XCHOOM vs. The Choosen Assassin
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 12, The Netfl*x Witcher (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 69x4: Is This Real? - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose play Spyro the Dragon: Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 21: Vibe Check - Read More → . . . . .
- Ion Fury (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 275: Eorzean Nimble Warrior - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 12, The Netfl*x Witcher (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Here are the Tekken, Guilty Gear Announcements From EVO 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Samurai Shodown's DLC Detailed, King of Fighters XV Confirmed - Read More → . . . . .
- Soul Calibur VI is Resuscitated From the Dead With New Characters and Season 2 Promise - Read More → . . . . .
People Can Fly, of Painkiller renown and Bulletstorm er… noun, unveiled their first new project since leaving Epic Games. Though they talked at length about their design goals with the game, very little was shown. A short reel of vaguely organic-looking weapons and slimy monster was soon, whilst lead designer Bartosz Nitka explained that the game was a 3 player co-op game that would allow for easy drop-in and drop-out. People Can Fly seem to be very aware of the years of experience they carry in the genre and seemed determined to leverage it into a memorable game. Nowhere to go but up… right?
Outriders is planned to release summer 2020 for the PS4, Xbox One, and the PC. It is, of course, published by Square Enix
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
A product, not the goal.
Ugly? That does it!
How are your vibes?
Hail to the queen, baby.