We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
People Can Fly, of Painkiller renown and Bulletstorm er… noun, unveiled their first new project since leaving Epic Games. Though they talked at length about their design goals with the game, very little was shown. A short reel of vaguely organic-looking weapons and slimy monster was soon, whilst lead designer Bartosz Nitka explained that the game was a 3 player co-op game that would allow for easy drop-in and drop-out. People Can Fly seem to be very aware of the years of experience they carry in the genre and seemed determined to leverage it into a memorable game. Nowhere to go but up… right?
Outriders is planned to release summer 2020 for the PS4, Xbox One, and the PC. It is, of course, published by Square Enix
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!