Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Obsidian’s hot new joint Outer Worlds is finally getting a release date. The action RPG from the creators of Fallout 1, Fallout 2, and Fallout: New Vegas will be releasing on October 25th 2019. The game touts a wide array of creative freedom for players even if it’s really silly for game creators to think playing a Psycho Killer Murderman is the way people wanna play immersive RPGs in 2019. But like it’s cool. They’re smart, they got this. I believe in them way more than I do Gearbox or Bethesda.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!