We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
At E3 2015, Microsoft surprised many by announcing the now beloved Xbox Backwards Compatibility system, which let players play Xbox 360 games on their Xbox One. Now, Microsoft is expanding the system’s scope to encompass games for the original Xbox as well.
While it’s unknown how exactly the new system will function, given that the current system lets players go as far as changing their physical copy into a digital one, the system will be kicked off with the release of Crimson Skies: High Road of Revenge.
We’ll learn more about this new wrinkle in the Backwards Compatible world, when the “originals” start rolling out later this year.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!