Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
At E3 2015, Microsoft surprised many by announcing the now beloved Xbox Backwards Compatibility system, which let players play Xbox 360 games on their Xbox One. Now, Microsoft is expanding the system’s scope to encompass games for the original Xbox as well.
While it’s unknown how exactly the new system will function, given that the current system lets players go as far as changing their physical copy into a digital one, the system will be kicked off with the release of Crimson Skies: High Road of Revenge.
We’ll learn more about this new wrinkle in the Backwards Compatible world, when the “originals” start rolling out later this year.
Rose is a video games player, video games writer, and video games thinker from MA. She has a lot of opinions.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.