I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft’s E3 conference took a turn by announcing and revealing beautiful gameplay footage from the upcoming sequel to 2015’s Ori and the Blind Forest, Ori and the Will of the Wisps.
Accompanied by a live piano performance, the trailer reveals scenes of natural and ethereal beauty, but not much in the way of gameplay. It also doesn’t reveal a release date, but it’s likely we’ll be hearing news about it soon enough.
With all their talk of 4K and HD, precious few of the games at the Xbox conference looked as visually stunning as Ori and the Will of the Wisps. It’s nice to see a game like Ori garnering a sequel, and it certainly looks up to par.
Check out the trailer below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?