At least we got one -OTY out by now!
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
Already known for being a Cross Buy game on the Sony family of consoles, OlliOlli will now be bringing this great wallet-friendly philosophy over to Wii U and 3DS this March. The port’s publisher, Curve Digital, announced today that purchasing OlliOlli on either Wii U or 3DS will allow players to own both versions of the game through their Nintendo IDs, allowing them to do kickflips both at home and on the go without having to shell out extra cash. This will be the second game to feature cross buy worldwide on Nintendo consoles after Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars, and the first 3rd party game to do so. Hopefully this is a sign that cross buy will start to catch on with Nintendo platforms the way it has over on Sony platforms.
The price for both versions will be $9.99 when it launches on Wii U and 3DS on March 5th.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?