What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
Already known for being a Cross Buy game on the Sony family of consoles, OlliOlli will now be bringing this great wallet-friendly philosophy over to Wii U and 3DS this March. The port’s publisher, Curve Digital, announced today that purchasing OlliOlli on either Wii U or 3DS will allow players to own both versions of the game through their Nintendo IDs, allowing them to do kickflips both at home and on the go without having to shell out extra cash. This will be the second game to feature cross buy worldwide on Nintendo consoles after Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars, and the first 3rd party game to do so. Hopefully this is a sign that cross buy will start to catch on with Nintendo platforms the way it has over on Sony platforms.
The price for both versions will be $9.99 when it launches on Wii U and 3DS on March 5th.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!