The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
Already known for being a Cross Buy game on the Sony family of consoles, OlliOlli will now be bringing this great wallet-friendly philosophy over to Wii U and 3DS this March. The port’s publisher, Curve Digital, announced today that purchasing OlliOlli on either Wii U or 3DS will allow players to own both versions of the game through their Nintendo IDs, allowing them to do kickflips both at home and on the go without having to shell out extra cash. This will be the second game to feature cross buy worldwide on Nintendo consoles after Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Tipping Stars, and the first 3rd party game to do so. Hopefully this is a sign that cross buy will start to catch on with Nintendo platforms the way it has over on Sony platforms.
The price for both versions will be $9.99 when it launches on Wii U and 3DS on March 5th.
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.