Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Thirteen years ago, Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee kicked off the Oddworld series. A combination platform-puzzler game about how the overwhelming march of the capitalism machine consumes the underclass it relies upon to exist, though Abe’s Oddysee took “consume” to a more literal level.
Soulstorm is set up to look like an enhanced version of Abe’s Oddysee, with similar puzzles and platforming, rescuing & escorting fellow Mudokons from the tyranny of capitalism. This time, though, Abe’s signature stitched mouth is going to be unleashed, and we can all only hope he doesn’t spew some milquetoast platitudes that undermine the values its predecessor hinged upon.
If it ends up being bad, well, at least Abe’s Oddysee still exists.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.