What *is* a Wheaties shell?
- VGCC Episode 318: Ninja on the Cover - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 42: Ass Enjoyer - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Part II Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 317: Keeping The Last of Us 2 at Arm's Length - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 14 - Legit Bad Vibes - Read More → . . . . .
- What We Liked and Disliked From the Steam Summer Festival - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 316: Keighley’s Heelys - Read More → . . . . .
- EA PLAY LIVE 6/18/20 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 41: Hakumei and Mikochi - Read More → . . . . .
- Review: Evan's Remains (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
Thirteen years ago, Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee kicked off the Oddworld series. A combination platform-puzzler game about how the overwhelming march of the capitalism machine consumes the underclass it relies upon to exist, though Abe’s Oddysee took “consume” to a more literal level.
Soulstorm is set up to look like an enhanced version of Abe’s Oddysee, with similar puzzles and platforming, rescuing & escorting fellow Mudokons from the tyranny of capitalism. This time, though, Abe’s signature stitched mouth is going to be unleashed, and we can all only hope he doesn’t spew some milquetoast platitudes that undermine the values its predecessor hinged upon.
If it ends up being bad, well, at least Abe’s Oddysee still exists.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
The new season is here, but is it really all that new?
Hopefully it really was the last of them.
Take a shot every time we groan at the last of us 2! (Please don't actually do that, it would be dangerous)
Someone told me the header to this one looks like Cloud is "pogging" so take from that what you will.