We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Thirteen years ago, Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee kicked off the Oddworld series. A combination platform-puzzler game about how the overwhelming march of the capitalism machine consumes the underclass it relies upon to exist, though Abe’s Oddysee took “consume” to a more literal level.
Soulstorm is set up to look like an enhanced version of Abe’s Oddysee, with similar puzzles and platforming, rescuing & escorting fellow Mudokons from the tyranny of capitalism. This time, though, Abe’s signature stitched mouth is going to be unleashed, and we can all only hope he doesn’t spew some milquetoast platitudes that undermine the values its predecessor hinged upon.
If it ends up being bad, well, at least Abe’s Oddysee still exists.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!