Ugly? That does it!
- John and Rose play Spyro the Dragon: Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 21: Vibe Check - Read More → . . . . .
- Ion Fury (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 275: Eorzean Nimble Warrior - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 12, The Netfl*x Witcher (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Here are the Tekken, Guilty Gear Announcements From EVO 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Samurai Shodown's DLC Detailed, King of Fighters XV Confirmed - Read More → . . . . .
- Soul Calibur VI is Resuscitated From the Dead With New Characters and Season 2 Promise - Read More → . . . . .
- BlazBlue Cross Tag Battle Adds Akatsuki Blitzkampf, Senran Kagura Characters - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 274: Super Smash Bros. Brawl 2 - Read More → . . . . .
Welcome Back to the Garden of Madness Folks! No More Heroes 3 is coming in 2020. I’m a big fan of the original title, and to see Travis returning next year is a huge deal for me. He looks so crisp, featuring a henshin sequence into an all-new tokusatsu-inspired suit, and making tongue-in-cheek cultural references in all his glory.
What a ham. Please watch him below.
Spencer is a skeleton from Florida's B-side, currently skulking around Washington state, and he always plays the thief in games.
How are your vibes?
Hail to the queen, baby.
I am the Eorzean Nimble Warrior.