At least we got one -OTY out by now!
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
Hello Games showed up at Sony’s conference to demo the massive sandbox space exploration game No Man’s Sky – and based on their presentation, it’s going to be bigger than imagined.
The gameplay showcased a huge amount of content from the appropriately huge game – everything from space battles, to hundreds of solar systems, to on-the-ground exploration. No release date has been given yet, but based on the demo, No Man’s Sky will have enough content to last a long time.
At the later PC conference, the game was officially confirmed for a PC release. Watch the Sony conference gameplay below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?