The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Sony has confirmed that the much anticipated game No Man’s Sky has been delayed from its previous release date of June 21st all the way to August 9th in North America. This announcement comes amid rumors that the game was getting delayed to have a simultaneous release.
Sean Murry from Hello Games says in a statement posted on Sony’s blog that as the deadline approached, the team felt that the game needed more polish and work done to it. Despite the delay and the amount of expectations the game has, he says development is going well.
I am interested to see what will become of No Man’s Sky once it finally comes out, and I was getting rather excited. I guess I’ll just have to let that tension build for the next few months.
Ashley Minor is a comic book fan, video game player and wrestling nerd from Florida. She's a foremost expert on gals being pals.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.