We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
If you play Smash Bros in any kind of seriousness, you love the Gamecube controller. Between Melee and Brawl, it’s agreed upon that the GCN controller is the best way to Smash. However, with the release of the Wii U, Gamecube controllers are no longer an option. Or at least you’d think that.
PDP, one of the leaders in third-party console equipment, has teamed with Nintendo to produce a new Wii Classic Controller that will work with Wii U. This controller is based on the Gamecube controller, and will launch around the launch of Smash 4. The suggested retail price is $24.99. That price point is especially favorable against the Wii U Pro controller, which is $50. No pictures are available at this time, but if it’s based on the Gamecube controller, I’m sure anyone who cares knows what it looks like.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!