Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo CEO Tatsumi Kimishima has stated in a recent interview with Japanese publication Asahi Shimbun that CG or hand-drawn animated feature films will be coming from the studio in a matter of five years or less.
Kimishima cites the commercial failure of the 1993 masterpiece of cinema Super Mario Bros. as the primary reason they’re opting not to try live-action movies this time.
Although he makes no mention of which Nintendo properties we’ll be seeing on the silver screen, a Legend of Zelda film seems like a likely candidate to me, especially given what we know about Nintendo’s upcoming E3 presence.
Austin is a WA-based player of games, writer of fictions, and seer of hellish futures. They voice only the worst of opinions, except when they don't. They are a Staff Writer for VGCC. Their avatar image was drawn by Twitter user/good boy @fancydrak.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.