You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo CEO Tatsumi Kimishima has stated in a recent interview with Japanese publication Asahi Shimbun that CG or hand-drawn animated feature films will be coming from the studio in a matter of five years or less.
Kimishima cites the commercial failure of the 1993 masterpiece of cinema Super Mario Bros. as the primary reason they’re opting not to try live-action movies this time.
Although he makes no mention of which Nintendo properties we’ll be seeing on the silver screen, a Legend of Zelda film seems like a likely candidate to me, especially given what we know about Nintendo’s upcoming E3 presence.
Austin is a WA-based player of games, writer of fictions, and seer of hellish futures. They voice only the worst of opinions, except when they don't. They are a Staff Writer for VGCC. Their avatar image was drawn by Twitter user/good boy @fancydrak.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.