What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo CEO Tatsumi Kimishima has stated in a recent interview with Japanese publication Asahi Shimbun that CG or hand-drawn animated feature films will be coming from the studio in a matter of five years or less.
Kimishima cites the commercial failure of the 1993 masterpiece of cinema Super Mario Bros. as the primary reason they’re opting not to try live-action movies this time.
Although he makes no mention of which Nintendo properties we’ll be seeing on the silver screen, a Legend of Zelda film seems like a likely candidate to me, especially given what we know about Nintendo’s upcoming E3 presence.
Austin is a WA-based player of games, writer of fictions, and seer of hellish futures. They voice only the worst of opinions, except when they don't. They are a Staff Writer for VGCC. Their avatar image was drawn by Twitter user/good boy @fancydrak.
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!