Captain Falcon has finally been executed for his crimes.
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 5 - The ENTIRE Variety Day Roundup #Beer3 - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 Final Mix - PC Gaming Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4.5/2 Days - Square Enix Presents' (Sloppy) Showcase - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 4 - Xbox/Microsoft/Bethesda Showcase Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 Day 3 Or 1 Or Whatever - Ubisoft, Devolver, and Gearbox Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 3 (But It's Actually the Real Day 1, Full Release) – Wholesome Games Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 2 - The Tribeca Film Festival's Games Spotlight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 65: Love, Chunibyo, and Other Delusions - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 1 - Day of the Devs Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo CEO Tatsumi Kimishima has stated in a recent interview with Japanese publication Asahi Shimbun that CG or hand-drawn animated feature films will be coming from the studio in a matter of five years or less.
Kimishima cites the commercial failure of the 1993 masterpiece of cinema Super Mario Bros. as the primary reason they’re opting not to try live-action movies this time.
Although he makes no mention of which Nintendo properties we’ll be seeing on the silver screen, a Legend of Zelda film seems like a likely candidate to me, especially given what we know about Nintendo’s upcoming E3 presence.
Austin is a WA-based player of games, writer of fictions, and seer of hellish futures. They voice only the worst of opinions, except when they don't. They are a Staff Writer for VGCC. Their avatar image was drawn by Twitter user/good boy @fancydrak.
June 15, 2021 | by
Beer3 baby let's go.
June 14, 2021 | by
Blankos? More like STANKOS! :O :O :O
June 14, 2021 | by
Jack’s mission: Kill Chaos