Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo kicked of their E3 Spotlight in full force by announcing and dropping a trailer for the well-anticipated Xenoblade Chronicles 2. The appropriately epic trailer featured a lot of swords, orchestra music, and plenty of JRPG costumes.
Although not super heavy on plot details, the narrative involves a search for the land known as Elysium, and predictably, a lot of swordplay. For someone who’s never played a Xeno game, the trailer seems vague, although we can expect to get more news about the game as time goes on.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has no date, but a release window of holiday 2017. Check out the footage below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?