Wait why was it called Sonic Frontiers if it takes place on a set of islands can a frontier be an island wait what
- Sonic Frontiers (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: The Blowbacks of Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 100: Hell Girl - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 418: Sonic and Amy Talk About Death - Read More → . . . . .
- Bayonetta 3 (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rest in Peace, Kevin Conroy - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 99: Stacked Season - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: A Ghost of a Chance for Ghost Trick - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 417 : Dying to Summon Spider-Man - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Playing Chess - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo kicked of their E3 Spotlight in full force by announcing and dropping a trailer for the well-anticipated Xenoblade Chronicles 2. The appropriately epic trailer featured a lot of swords, orchestra music, and plenty of JRPG costumes.
Although not super heavy on plot details, the narrative involves a search for the land known as Elysium, and predictably, a lot of swordplay. For someone who’s never played a Xeno game, the trailer seems vague, although we can expect to get more news about the game as time goes on.
Xenoblade Chronicles 2 has no date, but a release window of holiday 2017. Check out the footage below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!