We can rebuild him. We have the technology.
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 15, Reviewbrah Evolution - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 1: Heartbreak High with Alec Robbins - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 280: The Sinner's Milky - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 3 - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 23: Breasted Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 279: Big Gulp - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 14, Cyberlord - Read More → . . . . .
- Holy Shit, That Nintendo Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Masters Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 278: Minister Duke Nukem - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo’s first major announcement at their E3 2018 Direct presentation was Super Mario Party, a new installment in the long-running party game franchise for Nintendo Switch.
Filled with the requisite hip 20-somethings playing Nintendo Switch in hip locations, Super Mario Party’s trailer showed off a bevy of minigames, all of which play to the Switch’s various capabilities.
Super Mario Party seems like business as usual for the series, but an on-the-go edition might be the perfect addition for a console like the Switch. The game releases October 5th, 2018.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Kick back and relax in our starlit parlor.
John's secret show.
Let's Keep The Peace
Character designs are messed up.