Equip that PNG.
- VGCC Episode 256: Vacuum Sealed - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 10, A New Miku In Town (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode 10: The Nut Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Hypnospace Outlaw Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 255: American Pickles - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 9, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 254: Beesechurger - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 8, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 9: Clowns Wear Big Shoes - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Versions Announced - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo’s first major announcement at their E3 2018 Direct presentation was Super Mario Party, a new installment in the long-running party game franchise for Nintendo Switch.
Filled with the requisite hip 20-somethings playing Nintendo Switch in hip locations, Super Mario Party’s trailer showed off a bevy of minigames, all of which play to the Switch’s various capabilities.
Super Mario Party seems like business as usual for the series, but an on-the-go edition might be the perfect addition for a console like the Switch. The game releases October 5th, 2018.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Leaves from the vine, falling so slow.
Shall we skate?
We call it heat 'n' sip.
No mayonnaise allowed.