As the site's resident Vtuber, I felt obligated to cover this.
- Neptunia Virtual Stars Review (PS4) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 347: Pokémon Breath of the Wild - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 56: Animal Facts with Rose - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo has announced their brand new entry into the Fire Emblem series with Fire Emblem Three Houses for the Nintendo Switch.
The new fully 3D Fire Emblem game will allow for a completely new view of combat. While zoomed out, it looks like the typical Fire Emblem layout. However, once you zoom into battle, players will be able to see their massive armies engage in battle with each other. It also looks like players will be able to assign certain formations for their troops, which could add a lot more tactical depth to the series.
Fire Emblem Three Houses is slated for release spring of 2019.
Time to suplex crime
The Dark Souls of Podcasts
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...
Granted most men have to be epic dads these days, but we talk about men too much.