The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo has announced their brand new entry into the Fire Emblem series with Fire Emblem Three Houses for the Nintendo Switch.
The new fully 3D Fire Emblem game will allow for a completely new view of combat. While zoomed out, it looks like the typical Fire Emblem layout. However, once you zoom into battle, players will be able to see their massive armies engage in battle with each other. It also looks like players will be able to assign certain formations for their troops, which could add a lot more tactical depth to the series.
Fire Emblem Three Houses is slated for release spring of 2019.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.