This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Nintendo has announced a brand new IP called Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. The game involves Abraham Lincoln creating a squad of fighters to fend off aliens. The game takes place in London and is done in a cel-shaded style. The game is being developed by Intelligent Systems and Hiroshi Yamagami is said to be heavily involved. It’s a squad based strategy game that is very similar to games like XCOM.
Code Name: S.T.E.A.M. is expected to be released in 2015.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!