There's a lot of fighting game news this time around.
- The Bulletin: Rock the Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 93: Calling to the Niiiiight - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 405: The Evo Show - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 403: Lawn Perverts - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Taking the Heat - Read More → . . . . .
Ninja Theory revealed a world premiere of Bleeding Edge, their new 4 vs. 4 class brawler at E3, showing off several of their characters with their unique abilities (Did that guy have the Fury Road flamethrower guitar?) The game was leaked several days ago, shortly before the official reveal, but I, for one, am far more excited for the concept of a class-based brawler than a class-based shooter.
The trailer ends with a reveal that their technical alpha begins June 27th for the Xbox One.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
August 11, 2022 | by
Sorry for Metal Gear reference but I've got nothing better.
August 4, 2022 | by
What will it take to hear an answer back?