The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
Ninja Theory revealed a world premiere of Bleeding Edge, their new 4 vs. 4 class brawler at E3, showing off several of their characters with their unique abilities (Did that guy have the Fury Road flamethrower guitar?) The game was leaked several days ago, shortly before the official reveal, but I, for one, am far more excited for the concept of a class-based brawler than a class-based shooter.
The trailer ends with a reveal that their technical alpha begins June 27th for the Xbox One.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.