Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Ninja Theory revealed a world premiere of Bleeding Edge, their new 4 vs. 4 class brawler at E3, showing off several of their characters with their unique abilities (Did that guy have the Fury Road flamethrower guitar?) The game was leaked several days ago, shortly before the official reveal, but I, for one, am far more excited for the concept of a class-based brawler than a class-based shooter.
The trailer ends with a reveal that their technical alpha begins June 27th for the Xbox One.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!