XCHOOM vs. The Choosen Assassin
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 12, The Netfl*x Witcher (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 69x4: Is This Real? - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose play Spyro the Dragon: Episode One - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 21: Vibe Check - Read More → . . . . .
- Ion Fury (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 275: Eorzean Nimble Warrior - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 12, The Netfl*x Witcher (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Here are the Tekken, Guilty Gear Announcements From EVO 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Samurai Shodown's DLC Detailed, King of Fighters XV Confirmed - Read More → . . . . .
- Soul Calibur VI is Resuscitated From the Dead With New Characters and Season 2 Promise - Read More → . . . . .
Earlier this year, Sony revealed a sequel to the 2010 RPG Neir during their E3 conference. At the time, the game was simply (and accurately) referred to as “Neir New Project.” Now, the game has an official name – Nier: Automata – and a new trailer.
Nier: Automata will be a third-person action game, will be a PS4 exclusive release, and will be a colllaboration between Square Enix and (unsurprisingly) Platinum Games. All this was detailed in a PlayStation blog post, which also includes some nice screenshots, character info, and the basic plot of the game.
Apparently the game will take place in a world “where androids and mechanized weapons clash in ferocious combat in a barren and deserted wasteland,” and will be written in such a way that playing the first game won’t be necessary. Personnel includes Keiichi Okabe, music composer from the first game, and character designer Akihiko Yoshida, known for work on games such as Final Fantasy XII.
Neir: Automata still doesn’t have a release date, but according to the new trailer, it’s a “Work In Progress.” Mid 2016 would probably be a safe bet, but then again, you can never really tell when it comes to Square Enix.
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
A product, not the goal.
Ugly? That does it!
How are your vibes?
Hail to the queen, baby.