There's a lot of fighting game news this time around.
- The Bulletin: Rock the Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 93: Calling to the Niiiiight - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 405: The Evo Show - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 403: Lawn Perverts - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Taking the Heat - Read More → . . . . .
In a particularly wacky trailer set in post-apocalyptic Colorado, we were given our first look in three years at the sequel to the influential Wasteland series. Development on Wasteland 3 has been relatively quiet since Microsoft’s acquisition of inXile, so it’s plenty exciting to see the game is still, you know, happening. The new trailer shows off plenty of borderline cartoon-ish characters and more of the game’s grid-based combat.
Still no official release date for Wasteland 3, but it’s supposedly slated for Q4 2019. Fingers crossed.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
August 11, 2022 | by
Sorry for Metal Gear reference but I've got nothing better.
August 4, 2022 | by
What will it take to hear an answer back?