The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
In a particularly wacky trailer set in post-apocalyptic Colorado, we were given our first look in three years at the sequel to the influential Wasteland series. Development on Wasteland 3 has been relatively quiet since Microsoft’s acquisition of inXile, so it’s plenty exciting to see the game is still, you know, happening. The new trailer shows off plenty of borderline cartoon-ish characters and more of the game’s grid-based combat.
Still no official release date for Wasteland 3, but it’s supposedly slated for Q4 2019. Fingers crossed.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.