The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
In a particularly wacky trailer set in post-apocalyptic Colorado, we were given our first look in three years at the sequel to the influential Wasteland series. Development on Wasteland 3 has been relatively quiet since Microsoft’s acquisition of inXile, so it’s plenty exciting to see the game is still, you know, happening. The new trailer shows off plenty of borderline cartoon-ish characters and more of the game’s grid-based combat.
Still no official release date for Wasteland 3, but it’s supposedly slated for Q4 2019. Fingers crossed.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.