At least we got one -OTY out by now!
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 339: Something About Warhammer - Read More → . . . . .
In a particularly wacky trailer set in post-apocalyptic Colorado, we were given our first look in three years at the sequel to the influential Wasteland series. Development on Wasteland 3 has been relatively quiet since Microsoft’s acquisition of inXile, so it’s plenty exciting to see the game is still, you know, happening. The new trailer shows off plenty of borderline cartoon-ish characters and more of the game’s grid-based combat.
Still no official release date for Wasteland 3, but it’s supposedly slated for Q4 2019. Fingers crossed.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.
If there were two adults on Source and one of them kissed the other with a rock would that be fucked up or what?