This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
Hey, do you want to show your loyalty to Steven Epps’ A.N.I.M.E. gang and Video Game Choo Choo? Well, then, do we have a t-shirt for you! Take hold of your glowing, poorly drawn katana, and fight the nerds who are your enemy. Show your friends and family that you’re a psycho gamer mercenary who will kill at the drop of a hat. Make sure nobody ever sleeps with you. Ever.
If you want to support the Chooch, but don’t want to buy a shirt, why not consider donating to our Patreon campaign? We’ll love you forever!
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!