Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Hey, do you want to show your loyalty to Steven Epps’ A.N.I.M.E. gang and Video Game Choo Choo? Well, then, do we have a t-shirt for you! Take hold of your glowing, poorly drawn katana, and fight the nerds who are your enemy. Show your friends and family that you’re a psycho gamer mercenary who will kill at the drop of a hat. Make sure nobody ever sleeps with you. Ever.
If you want to support the Chooch, but don’t want to buy a shirt, why not consider donating to our Patreon campaign? We’ll love you forever!
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.