Oh no, not the dailies again. Anything but that...
- Daily Login Systems and Emotional Comfort - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
Today at Hasbro’s Toy Fair presentation, Activision showed a trailer for their newest Transformers game. Entitled Rise of the Dark Spark, it pits the characters from their War for/Fall of Cybertron games against the characters from the Michael Bay movies.
Yeah, right? That sounds crazy.
It’ll be available on every platform that isn’t a PlayStation Vita, and will run you $60 on PS4/Xbox One and $50 on PS3/360/Wii U. However, you guys should be really excited for the 3DS version, which is a tactical RPG being developed by Steven’s game developer crush WayForward. The console versions aren’t being developed by High Moon Studios. Instead, frequent BioWare partner Edge of Reality will be handling this one.
IGN has a trailer available, which sadly doesn’t show any of the crossover action. But the game at least looks good, and it’s nice to see something that isn’t just a G1 retread.
Rise of the Dark Spark will be available June 24th, two days before the release of the movie.
Mike Cosimano used to be in charge of this place, but now he isn't! Now he's on Destructoid.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.