Bubbles? In this economy?
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 87: Oh So Very Soapy Bubbles - Read More → . . . . .
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
Are you ready for the turtles with ‘tude? A few weeks back, there apparently was a leak through the Brazil ratings board for a game called TMNT: Mutants In Manhattan. Now, an unofficial twitter account documenting Australian game classifications has seemingly not only confirmed the existence of Mutants In Manhattan, but also that it’s being developed by Platinum Games.
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: MUTANTS IN MANHATTAN, Rating: M, Author: PLATINUM GAMES, Publisher: @Activision
— AusVGClassifications (@AusVGClass) November 30, 2015
If it’s accurate, this means that Platinum is working on yet another game between the upcoming Starfox and Nier installments, as well as Scalebound. It begs the question – will they go the Transformers: Devastation route and focus on the classic cartoon, or will they aim for something like the comic series. The rating is set at an Australian “M,” which is more or less equivalent to a “T” in the United States. Whatever it ends up being, we eagerly await further news. Hey, maybe it’ll just be a fancy Turtles In Time remake. I can hope, right?
Check out the ratings post below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.