We don't want to hear any discourse, we just wanna talk about anime and anime-like TV.
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
Are you ready for the turtles with ‘tude? A few weeks back, there apparently was a leak through the Brazil ratings board for a game called TMNT: Mutants In Manhattan. Now, an unofficial twitter account documenting Australian game classifications has seemingly not only confirmed the existence of Mutants In Manhattan, but also that it’s being developed by Platinum Games.
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: MUTANTS IN MANHATTAN, Rating: M, Author: PLATINUM GAMES, Publisher: @Activision
— AusVGClassifications (@AusVGClass) November 30, 2015
If it’s accurate, this means that Platinum is working on yet another game between the upcoming Starfox and Nier installments, as well as Scalebound. It begs the question – will they go the Transformers: Devastation route and focus on the classic cartoon, or will they aim for something like the comic series. The rating is set at an Australian “M,” which is more or less equivalent to a “T” in the United States. Whatever it ends up being, we eagerly await further news. Hey, maybe it’ll just be a fancy Turtles In Time remake. I can hope, right?
Check out the ratings post below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
September 19, 2021 | by
Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!