The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
Are you ready for the turtles with ‘tude? A few weeks back, there apparently was a leak through the Brazil ratings board for a game called TMNT: Mutants In Manhattan. Now, an unofficial twitter account documenting Australian game classifications has seemingly not only confirmed the existence of Mutants In Manhattan, but also that it’s being developed by Platinum Games.
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: MUTANTS IN MANHATTAN, Rating: M, Author: PLATINUM GAMES, Publisher: @Activision
— AusVGClassifications (@AusVGClass) November 30, 2015
If it’s accurate, this means that Platinum is working on yet another game between the upcoming Starfox and Nier installments, as well as Scalebound. It begs the question – will they go the Transformers: Devastation route and focus on the classic cartoon, or will they aim for something like the comic series. The rating is set at an Australian “M,” which is more or less equivalent to a “T” in the United States. Whatever it ends up being, we eagerly await further news. Hey, maybe it’ll just be a fancy Turtles In Time remake. I can hope, right?
Check out the ratings post below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.