The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
Are you ready for the turtles with ‘tude? A few weeks back, there apparently was a leak through the Brazil ratings board for a game called TMNT: Mutants In Manhattan. Now, an unofficial twitter account documenting Australian game classifications has seemingly not only confirmed the existence of Mutants In Manhattan, but also that it’s being developed by Platinum Games.
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES: MUTANTS IN MANHATTAN, Rating: M, Author: PLATINUM GAMES, Publisher: @Activision
— AusVGClassifications (@AusVGClass) November 30, 2015
If it’s accurate, this means that Platinum is working on yet another game between the upcoming Starfox and Nier installments, as well as Scalebound. It begs the question – will they go the Transformers: Devastation route and focus on the classic cartoon, or will they aim for something like the comic series. The rating is set at an Australian “M,” which is more or less equivalent to a “T” in the United States. Whatever it ends up being, we eagerly await further news. Hey, maybe it’ll just be a fancy Turtles In Time remake. I can hope, right?
Check out the ratings post below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.