Will this be the last time I have to type ver. 1.22474487139...? There are so many numbers, please save me from the numbers, I'm so scared of the numbers.
- VGCC Episode 357: NieRly Unspeakable Games - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
Hats! Hats are powerful things. Or at least according Mario it is. Mario’s hat has always been a staple of his character, but Super Mario Odyssey asks what would happen if that hat could possess everything. In a new trailer revealed during Nintendo’s E3 video they showed off the many, many things Mario’s hat can take over. From the usual Mario enemies like Koopas and Bullet Bills, to dinosaurs and taxi cabs. The hat itself can also change up a bit when it becomes a ghost/Boo top hat that Mario can wear.
You’ll also be getting quests of some sort and traveling to all kind of worlds very different from the usual Mario game. And no more stars, it’s all about collecting “moons.” Watch all the many ways Mario’s hat is out performing him and then mark October 27th down for all your hat filled fun. Hats!
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.