Just a little guy.
- Elvie’s Top 5 Missed Games of 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 394: Rolling Through the Strangereal - Read More → . . . . .
- How Master Duel Taught Me to Play Card Games - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 86: Gun Gale Online - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 393: The Balan Parable - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 392: Serial Experiments Plane - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 85: Kongming Can Fix Me - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 391: What's That Land Called Again? - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 390: Namco Homewrecker - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 84: March Comes in Like a Lion - Read More → . . . . .
Hats! Hats are powerful things. Or at least according Mario it is. Mario’s hat has always been a staple of his character, but Super Mario Odyssey asks what would happen if that hat could possess everything. In a new trailer revealed during Nintendo’s E3 video they showed off the many, many things Mario’s hat can take over. From the usual Mario enemies like Koopas and Bullet Bills, to dinosaurs and taxi cabs. The hat itself can also change up a bit when it becomes a ghost/Boo top hat that Mario can wear.
You’ll also be getting quests of some sort and traveling to all kind of worlds very different from the usual Mario game. And no more stars, it’s all about collecting “moons.” Watch all the many ways Mario’s hat is out performing him and then mark October 27th down for all your hat filled fun. Hats!
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!