The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
The latest game from Oddworld Inhabitants, Oddworld: Soulstorm, has been announced.
Set directly after the events of Oddworld: New ‘n’ Tasty, Soulstorm will follow Abe the Mudokon and his three hundred freed bretheren on a trek across the desert. They stumble upon a drink called Soulstorm, which changes their lives forever. Series creator Lorne Lanning says this game will be a “deeper, darker, and more sinister story that we never got to tell,” and will “…flesh out more meat on the bones of an original spine, but re-tell the fable from a very different angle.”
It seems to me that New ‘n’ Tasty is now a reboot of the franchise, not just a remake of the original. It’s been over ten years since Oddworld: Stranger’s Wrath, so it makes sense that they’d want to restart the franchise for a new era of Oddworld fans.
This new game will release late next year, and currently the Oddworld Twitter is running a campaign to reveal Abe’s new design by asking for more Twitter followers.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.