Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
A performance of a Kingdom Hearts Orchestra in LA revealed a new Japanese trailer for Kingdom Hearts III, complete with first looks at a new world and old characters alike. Although sparse on info, the video reveals Sora and friends battling through a Hercules-based world and encountering classic Disney enemies such as Pete, Hades, and Maleficent. In addition, they’re accosted by silver-haired antagonists Xemnas and Xenahort, who both look pretty good in Unreal Engine 4.
There’s obviously no release date on the teaser, but it promises more info and a new trailer at D23 Expo this July. Who knows when Kingdom Hearts III will finally be unleashed, but this trailer proves the combat is as high-energy and engaging as ever. It’s refreshing to see more and more info about this long-awaited follow-up coming out, especially for those of us who have been waiting twelve years.
Check out the new, action-packed trailer below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.
Never had to leave the comfort of my seat to attend a convention this past year, but at what cost?