- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
A performance of a Kingdom Hearts Orchestra in LA revealed a new Japanese trailer for Kingdom Hearts III, complete with first looks at a new world and old characters alike. Although sparse on info, the video reveals Sora and friends battling through a Hercules-based world and encountering classic Disney enemies such as Pete, Hades, and Maleficent. In addition, they’re accosted by silver-haired antagonists Xemnas and Xenahort, who both look pretty good in Unreal Engine 4.
There’s obviously no release date on the teaser, but it promises more info and a new trailer at D23 Expo this July. Who knows when Kingdom Hearts III will finally be unleashed, but this trailer proves the combat is as high-energy and engaging as ever. It’s refreshing to see more and more info about this long-awaited follow-up coming out, especially for those of us who have been waiting twelve years.
Check out the new, action-packed trailer below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.