This episode breaches the peace treaty with Tetsuya Nomura
- VGCC Episode 334: Do You Think We Play Video Games for Fun? - Read More → . . . . .
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
One of the big name titles Square Enix previewed at E3 was a new installment in the Hitman franchise, slated for release December 8th. Not much was said aside from vague details about a digital release that would be updated with content as time went on. Now a series of clips featuring very rough alpha footage have leaked, and although they don’t show the game “in all its glory,” they certainly show something.
It’s likely the clips will be taken down soon, but they feature a single mission of Agent 47 attempting to do the stuff he normally does. Even without the large disclaimer plastered on the screen, it’s pretty clear the game is in a rough build – hopefully the music won’t be as clunky and the AI not as terrible.
View some of the more substantial clips below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.
You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!