- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 75: Paranoia Agent - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 378: PVPilled - Read More → . . . . .
- Witch Beam's 'Unpacking' Transforms A Simple Chore Into A Ritual Of Material Anthropology - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 377: A Scary Amount Of News - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 74: Secret Isekai - Read More → . . . . .
- Detention's Film Adaptation Serves Its Medium While Distinct From the Game - Read More → . . . . .
- The Absolute State of Play 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
One of the big name titles Square Enix previewed at E3 was a new installment in the Hitman franchise, slated for release December 8th. Not much was said aside from vague details about a digital release that would be updated with content as time went on. Now a series of clips featuring very rough alpha footage have leaked, and although they don’t show the game “in all its glory,” they certainly show something.
It’s likely the clips will be taken down soon, but they feature a single mission of Agent 47 attempting to do the stuff he normally does. Even without the large disclaimer plastered on the screen, it’s pretty clear the game is in a rough build – hopefully the music won’t be as clunky and the AI not as terrible.
View some of the more substantial clips below:
Editor, writer, and a non-stop consumer of games, movies, and music. Also the resident Texan, a general mischief maker, and a lover of all things atrocious.