Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
Do you like cute lady protagonists and robot dogs? Then you’re gonna be excited for Recore, the new exclusive first-party game for XBox One that Microsoft just showed off. The trailer shows off grapple weapons, a bleak environment, and the ability to take the “core” of your dog and put it in other robot bodies.
The trailer was all that was shown, with no gameplay or other information given, but even just the trailer has me excited. There’s just something so endearing about a loyal robot dog.
Recore is slated for a Spring 2016 release
VGCC's super cute News Correspondent and Official Chooch Princess
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!