The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
A new trailer for the zombie-hatcheting wall-running parkour-survival simulator, Chris Avellone’s Dying Light 2, was shown during Microsoft’s E3 conference, featuring a voice over from the game’s protagonist revealing a whole lot of “well, everything is awful and there’s zombies. Also, I’m infected I guess. You know how it goes, I’m gonna go run along a wall now.”
Dying Light 2 is slated to release Spring 2020 for the Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.