Happy, uh, late holidays!
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 78: Trading Tokusatsu - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 384: Square Enix Excited for Castlevania NFT - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokémon Brilliant Diamond Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 382: Endwalking it Old School - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works 77: Kamen Rider Build - Read More → . . . . .
- The Game Awards 2021 Continue the Night, While Activision Blizzard Workers Inch Closer To a Strike - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 7: Glitchhikers: The Spaces Between with Claris Cyarron and Lucas Johnson of Silverstring Media - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 76: Return - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 380: Shin Megami John's Back - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 379: Don't Buy Fight Knight - Read More → . . . . .
A new trailer for the zombie-hatcheting wall-running parkour-survival simulator, Chris Avellone’s Dying Light 2, was shown during Microsoft’s E3 conference, featuring a voice over from the game’s protagonist revealing a whole lot of “well, everything is awful and there’s zombies. Also, I’m infected I guess. You know how it goes, I’m gonna go run along a wall now.”
Dying Light 2 is slated to release Spring 2020 for the Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
January 10, 2022 | by
Brown is also a valid colour.
December 19, 2021 | by
Does Master Chief's armor count as a tactical gamer diaper? Genuinely not sure, please ask this question on the next podcast.