Maybe not what you’re expecting, but in a good way.
- Stray Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 406: She's Back! - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Rock the Dragon - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 93: Calling to the Niiiiight - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 405: The Evo Show - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: AT LEAST RIDE IT YOU ASSHOLE - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car Episode 8: Answering the Fermi Paradox - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 404: Lawn Perverts 2, The Standing Truth - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Dropping Oofs - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 92: The Big O - Read More → . . . . .
A new trailer for the zombie-hatcheting wall-running parkour-survival simulator, Chris Avellone’s Dying Light 2, was shown during Microsoft’s E3 conference, featuring a voice over from the game’s protagonist revealing a whole lot of “well, everything is awful and there’s zombies. Also, I’m infected I guess. You know how it goes, I’m gonna go run along a wall now.”
Dying Light 2 is slated to release Spring 2020 for the Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC.
Zack is very large, not very in charge, and loves to play fighting games and make videos on the internet. He's also your new best friend!
August 11, 2022 | by
Sorry for Metal Gear reference but I've got nothing better.