You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
Dark Souls modder and hacker Zullie The Witch has released a mod that lets players fight with apparitions that work like Stands from the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure series.
The mod adds NPCs to your spell list and can be used by just swinging your fists. Stands will do different actions depending on what actions you use. Light attacks, heavy attacks, kicks, jump attacks and, most importantly of all, using gestures will allow your Stand to use different moves.
The script requires Cheat Engine to run, and due to technical limitations, the mod will not work in online mode. While you can’t engage in any battles with other stand users, the mod does include customization options for your Stand as well as the player character.
The link for the mod is available in the description of the trailer video, and Zullie also included another how to video for anyone curious of what the mod can do.
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.