Fightsticks are a great way to play Spyro, apparently.
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 12 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 295: Toilet Fairy - Read More → . . . . .
- Sekiro: Choochers Cry Twice, Ep. 3 - A Dreadful Vision - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 30: Choochy Breezy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 294: Pokemon Storm Pins Chooch Northeast Quadrant - Read More → . . . . .
- John and Rose Play Spyro the Dragon: Episode 11 - Read More → . . . . .
- Dauntless (Switch) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 293: Put Reimu in Smash! - Read More → . . . . .
- John's Top Ten Games of 2019 - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose's Top Video Games in The Year of Pandering to Her - Read More → . . . . .
Dark Souls modder and hacker Zullie The Witch has released a mod that lets players fight with apparitions that work like Stands from the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure series.
The mod adds NPCs to your spell list and can be used by just swinging your fists. Stands will do different actions depending on what actions you use. Light attacks, heavy attacks, kicks, jump attacks and, most importantly of all, using gestures will allow your Stand to use different moves.
The script requires Cheat Engine to run, and due to technical limitations, the mod will not work in online mode. While you can’t engage in any battles with other stand users, the mod does include customization options for your Stand as well as the player character.
The link for the mod is available in the description of the trailer video, and Zullie also included another how to video for anyone curious of what the mod can do.
Gacha is hell.
Where do you work out? At the library.
Someone draw us doing the Eizouken poses, thanks.
Remember to renew your Chooch Entertainment Pack subscription