- VGCC Episode 322: Pitmaster's Privilege - Read More → . . . . .
- TennoCon 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Fighting Game News: Japanese Fighting Game Publisher's Roundtable - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimted Train Works Episode 44: St. Patrick's Day - Read More → . . . . .
- We should talk. Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 321: The Week of Chris - Read More → . . . . .
- Necrobarista Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 320: Cool Ranch Dracula - Read More → . . . . .
- Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon 2 (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 43: Hi-Score Girl - Read More → . . . . .
Dark Souls modder and hacker Zullie The Witch has released a mod that lets players fight with apparitions that work like Stands from the JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure series.
The mod adds NPCs to your spell list and can be used by just swinging your fists. Stands will do different actions depending on what actions you use. Light attacks, heavy attacks, kicks, jump attacks and, most importantly of all, using gestures will allow your Stand to use different moves.
The script requires Cheat Engine to run, and due to technical limitations, the mod will not work in online mode. While you can’t engage in any battles with other stand users, the mod does include customization options for your Stand as well as the player character.
The link for the mod is available in the description of the trailer video, and Zullie also included another how to video for anyone curious of what the mod can do.
Holy Shit There’s A New Skeletal Warframe
With EVO cancelled and a stage for publishers to show off their announcements along with it, a group of Japanese publishers gathered for the first Japanese Fighting Game Publisher’s Roundtable (JFGPR).
I really don't understand why Rose immediately brought up St. Patrick.
Let's NOT talk.