Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
We knew about New Danganronpa V3 from this year’s Tokyo Game Show, but after a press conference held today, we know a bit more.
There wasn’t a livestream from the event, so so far everything we’re learning is from translations of a Famitsu article. Said article claims that NDV3 will be based around “lying”, and some of the screenshots are supposedly showing characters getting called out on bluffs. This seems to be this game’s new gameplay addition. We also see some of the new characters. The protaginist seems to be the Cyborg Ninja-lookin’ guy, and the sidekick-lady is probably the rude woman who shushes.
Not only that, but a new anime has been confirmed. No, it’s not the Danganronpa 2 anime we expected, but the canon ending to the “Hope’s Peak” storyline, titled “Danganronpa 3: The End of Hope’s Peak“. The anime will focus on the survivors of the first game’s tragedy, and will somehow include the second game’s characters. Will this really tie up the loose ends? Will this tie into NDV3? Will anyone care by the time all these things come out? I know I will!
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.