We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
The world’s most famous TMNT knockoff is back baby! Battletoads! With an all new hand-drawn animation style and some posh looking 3D assets adorning the backgrounds they are ready to take the couch by storm. With perhaps the most important feature for a retro beat ’em up: local co-op —although it is unfortunately only for 3 players. Coming from DLaLa Studios the game will feature 4k resolution and is expected to release in 2019.
Battletoads are something a joke these days, but they were always a favorite of mine for their wacky style and catchy music. Fingers crossed the new game is at least more of the usual! Though it is hard imagining this series as a mainstay in the modern video game landscape.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!