Fami-come solve some murders.
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 362: STILL GOT IT BABY!!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
The world’s most famous TMNT knockoff is back baby! Battletoads! With an all new hand-drawn animation style and some posh looking 3D assets adorning the backgrounds they are ready to take the couch by storm. With perhaps the most important feature for a retro beat ’em up: local co-op —although it is unfortunately only for 3 players. Coming from DLaLa Studios the game will feature 4k resolution and is expected to release in 2019.
Battletoads are something a joke these days, but they were always a favorite of mine for their wacky style and catchy music. Fingers crossed the new game is at least more of the usual! Though it is hard imagining this series as a mainstay in the modern video game landscape.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss
July 15, 2021 | by
There's so many Isekai. It will never end. It Will Never End.