I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
The world’s most famous TMNT knockoff is back baby! Battletoads! With an all new hand-drawn animation style and some posh looking 3D assets adorning the backgrounds they are ready to take the couch by storm. With perhaps the most important feature for a retro beat ’em up: local co-op —although it is unfortunately only for 3 players. Coming from DLaLa Studios the game will feature 4k resolution and is expected to release in 2019.
Battletoads are something a joke these days, but they were always a favorite of mine for their wacky style and catchy music. Fingers crossed the new game is at least more of the usual! Though it is hard imagining this series as a mainstay in the modern video game landscape.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?