Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
The world’s most famous TMNT knockoff is back baby! Battletoads! With an all new hand-drawn animation style and some posh looking 3D assets adorning the backgrounds they are ready to take the couch by storm. With perhaps the most important feature for a retro beat ’em up: local co-op —although it is unfortunately only for 3 players. Coming from DLaLa Studios the game will feature 4k resolution and is expected to release in 2019.
Battletoads are something a joke these days, but they were always a favorite of mine for their wacky style and catchy music. Fingers crossed the new game is at least more of the usual! Though it is hard imagining this series as a mainstay in the modern video game landscape.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.