Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
The world’s most famous TMNT knockoff is back baby! Battletoads! With an all new hand-drawn animation style and some posh looking 3D assets adorning the backgrounds they are ready to take the couch by storm. With perhaps the most important feature for a retro beat ’em up: local co-op —although it is unfortunately only for 3 players. Coming from DLaLa Studios the game will feature 4k resolution and is expected to release in 2019.
Battletoads are something a joke these days, but they were always a favorite of mine for their wacky style and catchy music. Fingers crossed the new game is at least more of the usual! Though it is hard imagining this series as a mainstay in the modern video game landscape.
Walker is a bilingual Punk living in Mexico. When he's not getting stomped on in a mosh pit he is online getting stomped on in BlazBlue.
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!