Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
HUH. As reported by the Wall Street Journal, Netflix and Nintendo are in talks to make a Legend of Zelda Netflix series. That’s all it is so far, however, talks. There’s no writer attatched to the project, and there’s a good chance, knowing Nintendo, that Netflix will make one small misstep and it’ll all be over. The Netflix rep who told WSJ about the project described it as “Game of Thrones for families” which could be interesting, but on the other hand could end up being too obtuse for children and too bland for adults.
My heart of hearts hopes this means Nintendo using their properties in bigger, more creative ways in the future. The rumors of an animated Mario movie a few months ago were exciting, and I’d love to see what else Nintendo lets people do. A big screen Metroid movie? YES PLEASE.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.