The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
At this year’s EA Play, EA finally showed off gameplay for their anticipated driving title, Need For Speed: Payback. Players will inhabit the roles of three different main characters on a revenge mission to take down the cartel in a diverse open world. Need For Speed: Payback will feature a variety of different heist missions, car battles, cop chases, and other game modes. There will also be a lot more customization options for cars, including relics, which are old cars you can find in the world and fix up. You can check out the gameplay reveal for one of their highway heist missions here.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.