Solon is Ska, so more like Skalon right?
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 372: Gardening With Isaac - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 71: Daily Lives of High School Boys - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 371: NetEasing the Tension - Read More → . . . . .
- New Glitchhikers Announced and Many More Games At Premiere of The Indie Houses Megapublisher Direct - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 370: The No More Heroes 3 Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- No More Heroes 3 Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 70: Goodbye, All of Sick Dog - Read More → . . . . .
After a short hiatus the Need For Speed franchise is being rebooted. Announced today, and developed by NFS: Rivals developer Ghost Games, the newest Need For Speed game will combine the Most Wanted and Underground games into one. The Underground side will bring the street racing, car customization, and “authentic urban car culture” back into the game while Most Wanted will bring the boys in blue. Those are probably the sets of games most fans of series enjoy the most. I myself was enchanted by the Underground games as it still has a few songs from the OST in my iTunes.
Of course we won’t see much more of this new game until E3. I would expect a full trailer and hopefully some gameplay out of EA by then and maybe, just maybe, a release date. So far all we know that it will be out for PS4, Xbox One, and PC sometime this fall.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
September 9, 2021 | by
Boys...do this!!! And girls...do this!!!!