The promise has been made.
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
- Franny's Intro Post - Read More → . . . . .
After a short hiatus the Need For Speed franchise is being rebooted. Announced today, and developed by NFS: Rivals developer Ghost Games, the newest Need For Speed game will combine the Most Wanted and Underground games into one. The Underground side will bring the street racing, car customization, and “authentic urban car culture” back into the game while Most Wanted will bring the boys in blue. Those are probably the sets of games most fans of series enjoy the most. I myself was enchanted by the Underground games as it still has a few songs from the OST in my iTunes.
Of course we won’t see much more of this new game until E3. I would expect a full trailer and hopefully some gameplay out of EA by then and maybe, just maybe, a release date. So far all we know that it will be out for PS4, Xbox One, and PC sometime this fall.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?
Goodbye to Super Mario, may he rest in pipes.