Deals? In GAMING?!
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
- First Impressions of Indie Arena Booth Online - Read More → . . . . .
After a short hiatus the Need For Speed franchise is being rebooted. Announced today, and developed by NFS: Rivals developer Ghost Games, the newest Need For Speed game will combine the Most Wanted and Underground games into one. The Underground side will bring the street racing, car customization, and “authentic urban car culture” back into the game while Most Wanted will bring the boys in blue. Those are probably the sets of games most fans of series enjoy the most. I myself was enchanted by the Underground games as it still has a few songs from the OST in my iTunes.
Of course we won’t see much more of this new game until E3. I would expect a full trailer and hopefully some gameplay out of EA by then and maybe, just maybe, a release date. So far all we know that it will be out for PS4, Xbox One, and PC sometime this fall.
Managing Editor around here, moderator over at Giant Bomb, writer at prowrestling.cool
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.
We can talk about Western cartoons on here too, y'know!