What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
Project Morpheus is shaping up to be the go-to place to interact with anime characters, with Katsuhiro Harada’s Summer Lesson starting the charge. Sony will continue the charge with Cyber Danganronpa VR: Class Trial, which was unveiled at Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong 2015.
Cyber Danganronpa seems to be a basic re-creation of class trials from the first game. It’s unknown exactly what the game will entail, but there are floating words and Monokuma, so it’s Danganronpa alright!
No word on if this will be a full game or if it’ll come out overseas, but I doubt it on both ends. This seems like Sony trying to drum up Morpheus support in Japan by using one of their most popular series for advertising.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!