A truly Epic Enterprise.
- VGCC Episode 248: DabQuest - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 2, First Beginnings (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works: Episode 6: Gatcha! - Read More → . . . . .
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 247: Eponymous Hog - Read More → . . . . .
- Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded Is A "Must-Watch" Before KHIII Comes Out - Read More → . . . . .
- Bungie Has Cut Ties With Activision Blizzard - Read More → . . . . .
- Cowboys, Cowardice, and Contradictions - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 246: Gamer Chalk - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 245: Monopoly Mario Party - Read More → . . . . .
Project Morpheus is shaping up to be the go-to place to interact with anime characters, with Katsuhiro Harada’s Summer Lesson starting the charge. Sony will continue the charge with Cyber Danganronpa VR: Class Trial, which was unveiled at Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong 2015.
Cyber Danganronpa seems to be a basic re-creation of class trials from the first game. It’s unknown exactly what the game will entail, but there are floating words and Monokuma, so it’s Danganronpa alright!
No word on if this will be a full game or if it’ll come out overseas, but I doubt it on both ends. This seems like Sony trying to drum up Morpheus support in Japan by using one of their most popular series for advertising.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
The Crew takes on their first big assignment, and get caught in the crosshairs of a deadly adversary.
We're all Gatchaman...Truly...
Moe~ Moe~ Kyun~ Kyun~
Podcasting live from the Shadow Realm