Is the Noid really the villain this time? Or is he the true hero we all need?
- VGCC Episode 356: Should We Still Avoid the Noid? - Read More → . . . . .
- Hanging Out In Our Together BnB HD - Definitive Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 62: Droopy Dog Gijinka - Read More → . . . . .
- Disco Elysium: The Final Cut Review (PC) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 355: So, About Balan's Bouts - Read More → . . . . .
- Balan Wonderworld Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 354: Big Time Talkin' - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Raging Tempest and More Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 61: The Patlabor Film Trilogy - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
Project Morpheus is shaping up to be the go-to place to interact with anime characters, with Katsuhiro Harada’s Summer Lesson starting the charge. Sony will continue the charge with Cyber Danganronpa VR: Class Trial, which was unveiled at Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong 2015.
Cyber Danganronpa seems to be a basic re-creation of class trials from the first game. It’s unknown exactly what the game will entail, but there are floating words and Monokuma, so it’s Danganronpa alright!
No word on if this will be a full game or if it’ll come out overseas, but I doubt it on both ends. This seems like Sony trying to drum up Morpheus support in Japan by using one of their most popular series for advertising.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
I did it all for you, Mark.
Gotta love that Super Cub.
Disco Elysium should take over the world.
I still can't believe we scored this guest. Scott, your sacrifice shall be remembered.