The two biggest Blue Mage fans are here.
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Spirit Charmers - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 52: Just Recieved Word From King Kai - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 338: Play a Different Game - Read More → . . . . .
- Watch_Dogs: Legion (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- The Last of Us Made Me Hate the Post-Apocalypse - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Maximum Gold - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 337: L33tStr33t - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 51: Angel Beats - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs with John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Phantom Rage - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 336: Fine Italian Gentleman - Read More → . . . . .
Project Morpheus is shaping up to be the go-to place to interact with anime characters, with Katsuhiro Harada’s Summer Lesson starting the charge. Sony will continue the charge with Cyber Danganronpa VR: Class Trial, which was unveiled at Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong 2015.
Cyber Danganronpa seems to be a basic re-creation of class trials from the first game. It’s unknown exactly what the game will entail, but there are floating words and Monokuma, so it’s Danganronpa alright!
No word on if this will be a full game or if it’ll come out overseas, but I doubt it on both ends. This seems like Sony trying to drum up Morpheus support in Japan by using one of their most popular series for advertising.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Thank you girls for my life.
Like broken angels, wingless, cast from heaven's gate, do we deliver a podcast to you.
This was a long episode for a fortnight where we didn't watch much.
Just mix it up a little