Equip that PNG.
- VGCC Episode 256: Vacuum Sealed - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 10, A New Miku In Town (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari: Unlimited Train Works Episode 10: The Nut Episode - Read More → . . . . .
- Hypnospace Outlaw Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 255: American Pickles - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 9, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 2) - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 254: Beesechurger - Read More → . . . . .
- XCHOOM 2 REBUILD: Episode 8, Posi-Vibes Only (Part 1) - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works 9: Clowns Wear Big Shoes - Read More → . . . . .
- Pokemon Sword and Pokemon Shield Versions Announced - Read More → . . . . .
Project Morpheus is shaping up to be the go-to place to interact with anime characters, with Katsuhiro Harada’s Summer Lesson starting the charge. Sony will continue the charge with Cyber Danganronpa VR: Class Trial, which was unveiled at Ani-Com & Games Hong Kong 2015.
Cyber Danganronpa seems to be a basic re-creation of class trials from the first game. It’s unknown exactly what the game will entail, but there are floating words and Monokuma, so it’s Danganronpa alright!
No word on if this will be a full game or if it’ll come out overseas, but I doubt it on both ends. This seems like Sony trying to drum up Morpheus support in Japan by using one of their most popular series for advertising.
John Michonski is Video Game Choo Choo's Editor in Chief. He's a fun man who likes to do good.
Leaves from the vine, falling so slow.
Shall we skate?
We call it heat 'n' sip.
No mayonnaise allowed.