Mash Y to make the numbers go up?
- VGCC Episode 366: MDK All Day - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 5: Patch 5.5 - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 68: The Trials of the Dragon Maid - Read More → . . . . .
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
The long sought after sequel to Moon Studio’s cult classic (cute-classic), Ori and the Blind Forest, has finally announced a release date! Ori and the Will of the Wisps will be arriving February 11th, 2020.
Wisps will be launching on the Xbox Game Pass and features more of the adorable sidescroller platforming and puzzle solving that charmed our pants off in 2015
I always love seeing Ori‘s use of scale and lighting to make everything feel dramatic, and seeing more giant spiders is always a win for the gamers.
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
July 30, 2021 | by
So We Ride Again...To Another End...
July 29, 2021 | by
Time to crack open this can of worms...
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss