The Boss Baby is a piece of shit.
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
- Spiritfarer (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari 47: The Ancient Magus' Bride - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 328: S For Solon - Read More → . . . . .
- Starlight Car 6: Bridging the Gap Between Games and Animation with Glitch Techs - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 46: Art of Sword - Read More → . . . . .
- Milky Way Prince – The Vampire Star Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 327: The Angry Vtuber - Read More → . . . . .
- Playing Mixolumia - A Healing Puzzle - Read More → . . . . .
The long sought after sequel to Moon Studio’s cult classic (cute-classic), Ori and the Blind Forest, has finally announced a release date! Ori and the Will of the Wisps will be arriving February 11th, 2020.
Wisps will be launching on the Xbox Game Pass and features more of the adorable sidescroller platforming and puzzle solving that charmed our pants off in 2015
I always love seeing Ori‘s use of scale and lighting to make everything feel dramatic, and seeing more giant spiders is always a win for the gamers.
You made it all the way down here? Great job! And thank you!
Deals? In GAMING?!
Every game should give you the option to hug the NPCs.
Tale as old as time, song as old as rhyme, sick girl and the funny man.
New York to San Francisco.