We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
Sony showed off more gameplay at this year’s E3 of their upcoming open world zombie shooter, Days Gone. Players will take the role of a cisgender biker man that clearly doesn’t like being around people, but is pretty saavy in an apocalypse. The trailer had way less of a focus on shooting compared to last years, and instead placed a bigger emphasis on quick time events and using various tools in order to navigate a harsh environment. Not only are the humans zombies either, but there’s also a variety of zombie animals to contend with such as wolves and bears. Hopefully with a bigger emphasis on emergent gameplay systems, Days Gone could stand out among the myriad of zombie shooters on the market.
— PlayStation (@PlayStation) June 13, 2017
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!