Fami-come solve some murders.
- Famicom Detective Club Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Bastion 10 Year Anniversary: A Personal Retrospective - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 365: Switching Steam - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 364: Like a Pirate - Read More → . . . . .
- Biomutant (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Has Danganronpa Gone Soft?? World's End Club - In Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 363: Boss Baby 2 Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
- New Pokémon Snap Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 362: STILL GOT IT BABY!!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- E3 2021 Day 6 - Nintendo Direct Roundup - Read More → . . . . .
Sony showed off more gameplay at this year’s E3 of their upcoming open world zombie shooter, Days Gone. Players will take the role of a cisgender biker man that clearly doesn’t like being around people, but is pretty saavy in an apocalypse. The trailer had way less of a focus on shooting compared to last years, and instead placed a bigger emphasis on quick time events and using various tools in order to navigate a harsh environment. Not only are the humans zombies either, but there’s also a variety of zombie animals to contend with such as wolves and bears. Hopefully with a bigger emphasis on emergent gameplay systems, Days Gone could stand out among the myriad of zombie shooters on the market.
— PlayStation (@PlayStation) June 13, 2017
July 21, 2021 | by
Sealed With A Kiss
July 15, 2021 | by
There's so many Isekai. It will never end. It Will Never End.