I spent the whole time editing this podcast on a yoga ball. So Gabe, I get you.
- VGCC Episode 353: Gabe Newell's Yoga Balls - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochamania 2021 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 352: It Was Sonic And Friends That Did It - Read More → . . . . .
- The Monster Hunter Movie Is Not Just Bad — It's Boring - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Train Works Episode 60: Cracks in the Egg - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 351: R.I.P. to a Real One - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4B: Endwalker - Read More → . . . . .
- Rose and Spencer's FFXIV Podcast Episode 4A: Patch 5.4 - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 350: New Challengers Approach! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 59: Snow White with the Red Hair - Read More → . . . . .
Sony showed off more gameplay at this year’s E3 of their upcoming open world zombie shooter, Days Gone. Players will take the role of a cisgender biker man that clearly doesn’t like being around people, but is pretty saavy in an apocalypse. The trailer had way less of a focus on shooting compared to last years, and instead placed a bigger emphasis on quick time events and using various tools in order to navigate a harsh environment. Not only are the humans zombies either, but there’s also a variety of zombie animals to contend with such as wolves and bears. Hopefully with a bigger emphasis on emergent gameplay systems, Days Gone could stand out among the myriad of zombie shooters on the market.
— PlayStation (@PlayStation) June 13, 2017
The promise has been made.
What would an Italian Plumber do, if Shadow pulled a gun on you?
Oh well. We all have Monster Hunter Rise to distract ourselves now.
Not so wonderful any more, eh?