Hey you need to stay here for 5 hours
- VGCC Episode 412: Vtubers are Sus - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
Sony showed off more gameplay at this year’s E3 of their upcoming open world zombie shooter, Days Gone. Players will take the role of a cisgender biker man that clearly doesn’t like being around people, but is pretty saavy in an apocalypse. The trailer had way less of a focus on shooting compared to last years, and instead placed a bigger emphasis on quick time events and using various tools in order to navigate a harsh environment. Not only are the humans zombies either, but there’s also a variety of zombie animals to contend with such as wolves and bears. Hopefully with a bigger emphasis on emergent gameplay systems, Days Gone could stand out among the myriad of zombie shooters on the market.
— PlayStation (@PlayStation) June 13, 2017
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!