What Twitch is doing feels like the opposite of charity.
- The Bulletin: HEY EVERY !!!! - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 96: Shōwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjū - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 411: Suikoden Day - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Directs and Drops - Read More → . . . . .
- Fashion Police Squad (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 410: Old Dirty Liz Threw It Back Too Hard - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Kings and Queens - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 95: Uncle Recoil - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 409: Jack's Orb Debt - Read More → . . . . .
- The Bulletin: Bummers and Numbers - Read More → . . . . .
UPDATE: Pete Hines has confirmed via Twitter that an Android version is also on the way.
After previewing some of Fallout 4’s concept art, Bethesda announced an entirely new game titled Fallout Shelter, a free game for iOS touchscreen phones, set to release tonight after their conference.
The game puts player in the position of Overseer, allowing them to build their own Vault and manage their Vault-dwellers. The Vault itself is expandable and designed by the player. Vault-dwellers can enter the Wasteland gather loot for the Vault, have their own items, their own weapons and armor, and earn experience to level up with their stats. The game reportedly has no “paywall timers” or other freemium gameplay blocks, although players can purchase lunchboxes for more Wasteland loot. Fallout Shelter will be available later tonight for free download on iOS devices. Exciting.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
September 22, 2022 | by
Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain! Old Man Pain!