Watch out for FLUDD.
- VGCC Episode 342: Mario Super Saiyan - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 55: AOTY 2020 - Read More → . . . . .
- Crackin' Packs w/ John - Yu-Gi-Oh! Genesis Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 54: Kara no Kyoukai: Overlooking View - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 341: Goth Crystals - Read More → . . . . .
- Haven (PC) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 340: End of Snake Way - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 53: Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex - Read More → . . . . .
- Carpe Diadem: How I Spent 10 Days Straight Fishing In An MMO - Read More → . . . . .
- How to Unlock Penis 2 in Cyberpunk 2077 - Read More → . . . . .
UPDATE: Pete Hines has confirmed via Twitter that an Android version is also on the way.
After previewing some of Fallout 4’s concept art, Bethesda announced an entirely new game titled Fallout Shelter, a free game for iOS touchscreen phones, set to release tonight after their conference.
The game puts player in the position of Overseer, allowing them to build their own Vault and manage their Vault-dwellers. The Vault itself is expandable and designed by the player. Vault-dwellers can enter the Wasteland gather loot for the Vault, have their own items, their own weapons and armor, and earn experience to level up with their stats. The game reportedly has no “paywall timers” or other freemium gameplay blocks, although players can purchase lunchboxes for more Wasteland loot. Fallout Shelter will be available later tonight for free download on iOS devices. Exciting.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
At least we got one -OTY out by now!
Make sure you like a subscribe. To the Live Twins, I mean, but us too.
I thought a lot about Melty Blood during this movie.
I love Jim Carrey.