We know Jack, do you?
- VGCC Episode 376: The Jackbox Party Podcast - Read More → . . . . .
- I Was Excited for N64 on Switch. Was. - Read More → . . . . .
- Finally: Nintendo Direct Announces Animal Crossing's Biggest Update Yet - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 73: The Tatami Galaxy - Read More → . . . . .
- Genshin Impact to Release 2.2 Update on October 13th - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 375: Among Us Sussy Mobile - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 374: The Deltarune Variant - Read More → . . . . .
- Unlimited Rail Works Episode 72: Irresponsible Captain Gengar - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 373: Say Goodbye To Claude: They're Making Him White - Read More → . . . . .
- NEO: The World Ends With You - Spoilercast - Read More → . . . . .
EA revealed a new prequel to the Mirror’s Edge series, titled Mirror’s Edge Catalyst. Due out February 23rd, 2016, the game will detail the origins of protagonist Faith in an open-world arena without levels or loading screens. The game continues the series’ tradition of fast-paced first person action set in a futuristic setting. The game is rendered in the Frostbite engine and is intended to bring Mirror’s Edge to a “new generation of gamers.”
The reveal also featured a cinematic trailer featuring both gameplay and cutscenes, but revealed little about the plot of the game. View it below:
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
October 15, 2021 | by
FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR! FROGGY CHAIR!
October 14, 2021 | by
It's time to bundle up on the couch and watch some anime.
October 11, 2021 | by
Childe can't stop winning baby!