The Dark Souls of Podcasts
- VGCC Episode 346: Everything's Better with Wesker - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 57: Ping Pong the Animation - Read More → . . . . .
- For Women in Games, You Can Be a Mother or a Daughter - Read More → . . . . .
- The February 2021 Steam Game Festival: Play What's Next (But Not Possibly All 500+ of Them) - Read More → . . . . .
- (For) The Wins of 2020: A Conversation - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 345: Nice Times Five - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 344: To the Moon! - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Unlimited Train Works Episode 56: Animal Facts with Rose - Read More → . . . . .
- Tristan's Goodbye Post - Read More → . . . . .
- Niall's Farewell Post - Read More → . . . . .
The much anticipated sequel to the 2008 hit Mirror’s Edge has been pushed back a couple weeks. Originally slated to be released on April 22nd, and then delayed to May 24th, the game will now release on June 7 in North America and June 9 in Europe.
EA has commented saying that the delay was to “perfect the game,” stating that they need the time to address player feedback from the closed beta focused around the Social Play feature. Social Play is set to include special missions, leaderboards, time trials, and “connecting with your Runner friends.” This delay will hopefully give EA the time they need to work out any issues the game and the online features may have before launch.
Truly we're all just living on this ping pong ball called Earth...
Granted most men have to be epic dads these days, but we talk about men too much.
Steam Fest Done Quick (SFDQ)
In spite of a difficult year, 2020 wasn't all that bad!