You have to eat this video right now, it's an emergency.
- Ride The Rails: Genshin Impact - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 333: Final Fantasy Hacktics - Read More → . . . . .
- Spelunky 2 (PS4) Review - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 49: Koufuku Graffiti - Read More → . . . . .
- Choochagatari Episode 48: It Turned Into a Weasel - Read More → . . . . .
- The Steam Game Fest 2020: Autumn Edition - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 332: Disgraceful Beast - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 331: Emergency Food - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 330: No Strike Zone - Read More → . . . . .
- VGCC Episode 329: Keighley Bump - Read More → . . . . .
Microsoft have announced a new update to Minecraft, referred to by the company as the “friendly update.” The update rolls out today, and contains new texture packs, as well as “Minecraft Realms,” a service allowing users to play with friends, regardless of whether they’re playing on Android, iOS, Xbox or PC. Minecraft Realms will also incorporate Xbox Live Achievements, and include support for Oculus Rift.
This fall, the company are also set to incorporate add-ons into the game, allowing users to take what the company calls “the first step” into a “fully-moddable future.”
Realms is available now, and is free to all Xbox Live users.
Video Game Choo Choo is a video game website! You're on it right now!
Marie Popo and Paimon sponsored WWE match
Spelunking still feels good, well, most of the time.
Dig in to a new podcast!
Anime truly throws a new curveball for us every day.